POSITION: Global Organizational Leadership Development (GOLD) Associate
REPORTS TO: Functional Head & Assignment Managers
LOCATION: Long Hau Industrial Park, Can Giuoc, Long An province.
About Avery Dennison
Avery Dennison is a global leader in labeling and packaging materials and solutions. The company’s applications and technologies are an integral part of products used in every major market and industry. With operations in more than 50 countries and more than 25,000 employees worldwide, Avery Dennison serves customers with insights and innovations that help make brands more inspiring and the world more intelligent. Headquartered in Glendale, California, the company reported sales from continuing operations of $6.3 billion in 2015. Learn more at www.averydennison.com.
About Avery Dennison RBIS
Avery Dennison RBIS, a global leader in apparel and footwear industry solutions, is a $1.5 billion division of Avery Dennison (NYSE: AVY). Avery Dennison RBIS provides intelligent creative and sustainable solutions that elevate brands and accelerate performance throughout the global retail supply chain. We elevate brands through graphic tickets, tags and labels, embellishments and packaging solutions that enhance consumer appeal. We accelerate performance through RFID enabled inventory and loss prevention solutions, price management, global compliance, and brand security solutions.
Based in Westborough, Massachusetts Avery Dennison RBIS responsibly serves the global marketplace with operations in 115 locations, 50 countries, across 6 continents. For more information, visit www.rbis.averydennison.com.
About Your Role
Avery Dennison is currently recruiting for their Global Organizational Leadership Development (GOLD) Program. This program develops the employee’s knowledge and skills through practical, technical and managerial training. Associates usually carry out several projects in various functions and geographical regions of the company. The program is designed to provide meaningful, as well as challenging work experience through projects that will expose the associate to a variety of our operations and functions within our RBIS business. The associate will learn functional and technical aspects of our business, as well as general leadership skills in various functions:
- ●Operations & Supply Chain
The program consists of two 12-month rotations in two different subject areas of Avery Dennison RBIS. Cross-regional / cross-functional rotation opportunities will be given to top performers. Roles vary with the current business needs and could include positions such as:
- Operation & Supply Chain: Process Engineering, Project Management, Quality Engineering, Supply Chain Analyst, Production Supervisor
- Commercial: Sales Supervisor and Customer Service Supervisor.
Within two 12-month rotations, RBIS GOLD Associates will complete:
- ●Rotations in different functions and locations
- ●RBIS Lean Immersion (ELS) training and onboarding during the first year as a GOLD. A three-week program of intensive leadership development along with Lean Sigma & finance training and hands-on experience at one of our manufacturing sites
- ●Continued training and learning opportunities in your second GOLD rotation focused on communication, advanced leadership development, and rapid problem solving.
What We Will Be Looking For In You:
Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Industrial Management, Supply Chain, Economics, Business Management, Commerce or related discipline, GPA ≥ 7.0/10 (or relevant), TOEIC ≥ 700
- ●Highly motivated and creative thinker able to work effectively in a fast-paced, change-driven environment
- ●Effectively communicates at all levels of the organization
- ●Comfortable working on multiple projects simultaneously
- ●Sets and achieves challenging goals for self and projects
- ●Works independently and within a team
- ●Ability to relocate every 12 months into different functions and locations
- ●Fresh graduate and up to 3 years working experience.
How to apply
Applicants please kindly send your updated CV in English to our recruitment team email: email@example.com CC firstname.lastname@example.org before March 2017